Advanced SEO Marketing
What is SEO?
SEO or Search Engine Optimization can broadly be defined as the methods used to boost the ranking or frequency of a website in results returned by a search engine in an effort to maximize user traffic to the site. [http://www.dictionary.com/browse/search-engine-optimization]
SEO seeks to improve the quality of your website traffic, the quantity of traffic and your organic, or unmonetized search engine results or how well your site lists in Google based on specific search terms or keywords.
Why is SEO important?
- 77% of search engine users click on natural listings before paid search listings.
- 72% of merchants who sell to local markets rate SEO as their best ROI tactic or a good ROI tactic.
- 74% of users had a favorable impression of brands that appeared in the top positions of the natural results.
Minuteman Press Longwood will give you basic to tools to improve your website’s search engine ranking, but we can also offer you Advanced SEO services such as:
- Management: Your personal, experienced Marketing Program Manager is always accessible to answer your questions, provide feedback, and listen to your insights. Using our knowledge and customized tools, we recommend keywords that will maximize your campaign’s impact.
- Standard: Our SEO team will perform off-site link building, including social bookmark creation and article distribution, to help improve your website’s ranking.
- Aggressive: We increase our effectiveness by creating more inbound links to your website with 5 unique blog posts per month. This package allows us to target more competitive keywords with higher search volumes.
- Reporting: You’ll receive weekly reports to track the progress of your keywords and placement on Google, Yahoo, and Bing.
Contact us today find out about our Advanced SEO packages and prices: 407.260.0116 or click on the link below to request more information.